Plympton Town Clerk Tricia Detterman has announced that nomination papers are now available in the Town Clerk’s office at the Plympton Town House, 5 Palmer Rd., Plympton. Following are the positions that will be voted on at the town’s annual election on Saturday, May 15, 2021. Polls will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The following positions will be on the ballot:
• Selectman, three-year term
• Board of Assessors member, three-year term
• Board of Assessors member, one –year term
• Board of Health member, three-year term
• Finance Committee member, three-year term
• Two Library Trustees, three-year terms
• Library Trustee for one-year term
• Planning Board member for five-year term
• Planning Board member for four-year term
• Two Plympton School Committee members for three-year terms
• Silver Lake Regional School Committee member for three years
• Town Clerk for three years
• Tree Warden for three years
Nomination papers may be obtained from the Town Clerk’s office and will be given ONLY to the person seeking nomination, or to a person presenting a signed authorization form from the candidate. The Town Clerk’s office is open by appointment during regular business hours: Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The last day to submit nomination papers to the Board of Registrars with 20 signatures is Friday, March 26 at 5 p.m. The last day to object or withdraw nomination papers is Tuesday, April 13 at 5 p.m.